Friday, October 7, 2011

Disney August 2011

Way back in August we spent a few days at Disney World just the four of us. We normally travel there with members of our family, so it was a different experience for us.
We are Disney Vacation Club members and so Disney to us is a home away from home and we LOVE it there :) However, every time we think we've got the Disney routine down there's always something different. I suppose once the kids are older we'll be in a great routine, but this was Penny's first time outside my body to be there (last time we went I was pregnant with her). She did great, Max did great, Adam had a wonderful time and I was just exhausted by the end of the week. Sounds like a successful family vacation to me.








I'm finally getting around to this because our next Disney Vacation is lovingly looming over me as I print off our packing list. We will be in Tampa for a few days and then be taking a short Disney Cruise here in a few weeks.

No comments: