Monday, April 30, 2007

Airline Miles are stupid.

I travel quite a bit. Ok, not a lot, but a little. I travel as much as most of the people I know. So today while I'm counting down the hours (1.75 to go) until I leave work to catch my flight to Ohio and I was thinking, "surely in the past three years I've encrued enough miles to at least upgrade my flight." This thought came after I realized I'm sitting in row 14b which means I'm in a middle seat. I don't mind the aisle or window, but I hate the middle seat. But no, my measly 4,574 won't get me anything. Stupid airline, stupid miles.

Another amusing anecdote is that this morning I brought my luggage to work. I walked in (actually I made Adam help me) with my suitcases (yup its a two suitcase trip and I don't even have my big dress to haul) rolling behind me (Adam) and I've been storing them under desks all day until wonderful Eleamar comes to pick me up on her day off to take me to the airport during rush hour. She's the best!

I can't wait to get into town and let the wedding festivities and madness catch me up in a whirlwind of emotion for the whole week.

Oh yeah, a real highlight of my trip is going to be family poker night on Saturday! I hope they are still having it somewhere. Nothing like crashing a party. I don't even know how to play poker.

And we get to go to East Side for church on Sunday that will be grand too.

And I get to see my Mommy :) I'm so excited.

Oh yeah and the very best! Andi's getting married!

I'll certainly have pics to post when I get home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.