Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tomorrow's just a day away....

So many things are getting ready to happen, I've noticed that recently I'm always thinking about the next day rather than living in the present. So much is coming up, I just can't wait! I start to lose sleep and get really nervous when things pick up and I become busy. Kinda like a four year old at the end of a long car ride. So here, I'll list the things that are going on maybe that will help me to stop the shallow breathing...

Adam's writing a master's thesis. This is pretty big news even though most of the responses we've gotten have been "oh, that's nice." (not so enthusiastic) I may even be more excited about it than Adam is though. He is cataloguing sin and redemption through the lense of the Academy Award Best Picture winners. So essientially we are adding quite a bit of movies (80 actually) to our collection. Lots of surprising movies were Oscar Best Pictures, but among my favorites, or ones I'm excited to see for the first time are, The Greatest Show on Earth (I cry every time), An American in Paris, Shakespeare in Love, The Sound of Music, Gone with the Wind, Crash, The Departed, Godfather, One Flew Over the Cukoos Nest, Cimmaron, and so many more. I love movies, I love the escape of them and the technique that it takes to make them.

Andi's Wedding! It's been such a long time coming, :) I've been waiting since high school to go to this one. I was informed yesterday that it is 18 days away. Horray! This also means many things: I'll get to be in Ohio again (it better not be snowing), I'll get to see friends and family (especially my Nicky and Jessica), and experience the pure joy of when two people who love each other are joined together as one (oh yeah, and the wine at the reception!).

DTS graduation- can't wait to pinch Jackson's cute little cheeks and see Danny, Jessica, Mike, and Kristi's cheeks too!

Adam's going to Tampa to visit Ryan and Laura.... Not that I wouldn't want to go visit (of course I would want to see Laura's massive belly!) but what it really means is Girl's Night at Cara's House! I'm planning an awesome girls movie, girly night. Nails, hair, junk food.... Did I mention girly?

Last but certainly not least.... Tomorrow. Wednesday. It's my first "real" day off in a long time. Didn't have to rearrange my schedule or anything. Just have a day off. I'm going to run errands by myself, do some shopping, and mark some stuff off my ever growing "to do" list.

No comments: