Monday, September 10, 2007

Quick ones

I have the biggest blog post in the world coming on about my little brother's wedding this weekend. It was beautiful, but quickly here are two quizzes I found this morning in my Google reader of 70 blog updates I missed during my long weekend.
Enjoy and let me know what yarn you are or what European City you should live in. :)


What kind of yarn are you?




You are Merino Wool.You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes.
Take this quiz!


You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.

No comments: