Monday, November 19, 2007

This weekend...

was a great weekend. We were super busy, but it was great.
Sunday we had the privelege to drive to Gainesville to watch our friend Hans Googer on his first morning leading worship at Gainesville Bible Church. The church's pastor happens to be a dear friend of ours, Colby Torres, so it was double special.

Hans groovin'


Preach the Word Colby


Micah and Auntie Cara love each other

I got to cuddle with Colby and Christy's two year old son Micah who is such a wonderful little boy and see Christy in the full bloom of pregnancy awaiting their next son, Joshua. It was such a wonderful day. It really blessed me to see how God uses the people we know to minister to the people of this world. And I always enjoy hearing Hans play, whether its sitting on my couch or in a formal setting. Great job Hans.

The house (in the background) and the mailbox (in the foreground) are exact replicas. Ha!


The lighthouse on Lake Kiowa


Wait! What's that sticking out of my sweater. Oh my goodness, it's my belly bump.


A baby blanket I finished this week. Nope, it's not for me.


Adam with my bosses dog, Taly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking so cute with your 'bump'! :) And we thought the picture of Adam and the dog was sooooo funny! He looks scared to death! lol.......

Bebemiqui said...

I like the bump, very cute :0)