Sunday, November 22, 2009

This should explain a lot


I've been waiting to share this with everyone and finally get the chance.

The cat is out of the bag for most everyone. We're having Kipp #2 in June.

I've been extremely sick and tired this time around. So tired I haven't even been properly checking my email, and haven't picked up yarn in a good month or so now. In fact yarn makes me nauseous. What do you do when one of the things you love makes you sick? Well apparently I sleep a lot more.

I do have so many visions of things I want to begin, but then I forget all about it when I lay down on the couch for yet another nap. Hopefully things from here on out will only get better.

We couldn't be happier about this situation, as life altering as it's been already. It's definitely been different this time around.... think that means it's a girl?

2 comments:

Laura said...

I explained to Ella last night another cousin in Aunt Cara's tummy, and she said she wants it to be a girl :)

Jenn said...

Congrats! that's awesome!!!