Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update


Look how sweet he is.

Little man is sleeping an extraordinary amount right now and I'm trying to use every second to my advantage. I've picked up the house (even wiped down the counters) and put everything away before my Darby lunch date shows up.

We just got home from the doctor's and Max weighs 8lbs 9oz. He was down to 8lbs 1oz last week so he's gaining weight just like he should be- that still leaves him down from his birth weight but the doctor said with larger babies that it is harder for them to gain back the proportionate amount of weight. He's also now 22inches long - All of this puts him at 95% for his height and 50% for his weight.... And here we thought we would have a short pudgy baby. Boy were we wrong. Maybe he'll be tall and lanky.

Here are some pictures....


Here's where I said out loud to myself, "I bet he would fit in my Kitchenaid Mixer bowl". And then we tried it and he did.


Grandpa Kipp came down to visit his grandson for the weekend. They had a great time together.


Max had his first bath since all of his extra parts had fallen off (the ring from his circ and his umbilical cord) and grandpa got to be here to see it.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awsome pictures! The bath pic is my fav cause his eyes are open, but I also love the top pic, he does look sweet!