Monday, May 14, 2007

Congratulations, Babies, and Sadness.

I had half a post finished when we began a morning of power surges in the office that keep kicking off the computers. So much for a quiet Monday... I need more coffee.

Let's see if I can remember everything I'd already posted about.

Horray for Friends... This fits under each category, but I love all my friends especially those I don't get to see very often.

Notice...
We were so busy this weekend we forgot to grab our camera. If you have fun graduation pictures or other pics from this weekend please share them with us!

Congratulations
To all of our friends and neighbors who graduated from Dallas Seminary this weekend. We were there and I was moved to tears by a few of you.... Especially Dr. Malcolm who just a few months ago was undergoing treatment for cancer and this weekend was cracking us up with jokes about the British.

Also special congratulations to Danny. This weekend we spent a lot of time with him, his family, the Campbells, sans bebes, and the McDonalds, and we've not had that much fun in a long time. It's so fun to see how God works through our lives and friendships all over the US. Gosh, we miss you guys.

Babies
It continues to rain babies!
Adam's going to visit his brother one last time this weekend before he becomes a dad and crosses over to what I designate as a "responsible adult" because Ella will be here before we know it.
My Darby-Friend is "getting huge" (just quoting herself, I would never say anything like that) as she is due in Sept/Oct. Note to Darby: 1. I doubt you are huge, and if you think you are huge now, you've got a rude awakening coming in the next few months. and 2. Babe Koog needs an E name to carry on the the ABCD tradition.... just a thought. But I would hate to be stuck with the F next....
Baby Zara Lily, Malcolm and Tamara's littlest one was here on her first trip to the states. It was awesome to get to see her.
I got to see little Jackson this weekend. He's not a baby anymore! He's a big 9 months old. That means he's been out of the womb as long as he was in the womb. He was big, and sitting up, and had the cutest laugh in the world.

Sadness
The weekend is over, friends have hopped on planes to go home. I'm here having a good ol' case of the Mondays at work and I'm daydreaming of the next time I get to sing the school anthem at Prestonwood will be when I'm the wife of Master Kipp. Can't wait, just can't wait.

No comments: