Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thought I would post it here too....

Darby ( Hi Darby! ) posted a questionaire in her myspace blog and I post it in my myspace blog but I thought I would repost it here. Have fun being a voyeur into a little piece of my life because afterall that's what these are all about.

some q's
1. Spell your name without an E,R,S,H,K,I,M,A,:
C
2: Are you single?
I'm soooo married
3: Whats your favorite number?
7 is the number of completion.
4: Favorite color
Purple and green, not together but separate.
5: Least favorite color?
I think my least favorite color is orange. But all colors have their place.
6: What are you listening to?
The incessant rambling of the customer service department.
7: Are you sore?
? Actually my hips hurt from the treadmill.... If I was younger the beginning of this answer would sound dirty... but I'm old.
8: Are you happy with your life right now?
Sure am.... mostly....
9: Are you missing anyone?
I'm missing a lot of people right now. I just don't get enough vacation time.
10: What was/is your favorite subject in school?
English with Becky George, the best teacher in the world
11: Do you shop at hollister/abercrombie/AE?
Ummm did I mention I was old? I haven't shopped in those stores in years.
12: How do you earn money?
Dealing with Insurance Agents and having fun at Pottery Barn Kids.
3: Where did you graduate from?
Reynoldsburg High and THE Ohio State University. Go Bucks!
14: Are you outgoing?
Ummm pretty much yes.
15: One word to describe you?
Obsessive
16 What Color Hair do you have?
Dark blonde... yes it's my natural color now... i know it changes far too often.
17. What are you doing after this?
Working for the rest of the live long day.
18: Where do you wish you were right now?
Either in Ohio or laying on the beach
19: What should you be doing right now?
Actually working, but I'd rather not
20: Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
I love my husband, but I'm so crushing on Colin Firth since I watched Pride and Prejudice yesterday.
***THE CANS
Can you blow a bubble?:
Yeah but I snap and pop my gum more than blow bubbles with it.
Can you do a cart wheel?:
Probably. I haven't tried in a while.
Can you touch your toes?Yup. It makes Adam mad that I can, because he hasn't been able to since his first back surgery.
Can you whistle?
only when I'm breathing in not when I'm blowing out.
Can you wiggle your ears?
I don't think I've ever tried....
THE DIDS
Did you ever want to be a doctor?
Nope but I always wanted to marry one (maybe someday Adam).
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter?:
Nope.
THE DOS
Do you know how to swim?:
yes, but I hate swimming.
Do you own a bike?
Nope, I hate biking too.... I'm a walking/runner.
THE DOES
Does your car get good gas mileage?
Sure does, thanks Honda!
Does your family have family picnics?
Adam and I like to grill out, does that count?
THE HOWS
How did you find out about Myspace?:
From my high school kids last year, they were constantly on it.
How many of your friends on it do you actually know?
there are a few I don't know who I wish I knew.... like Cinderella and Ani Difranco....
How much money do you have on you right now?
Probably about 12 dollars. I had 15 but got Starbucks on the way to work this morning.
LASTS
Last person you hung out with?:
Aymee, we watched Pride and Prejudice yesterdayLast thing you said out loud?:
Let me transfer you to customer service, one moment please (in my head: stupid customer follow the prompts!)
THE WHATS
What was the last restaurant you ate at:
Panera Bread, I skipped first service of church to read Harry Potter.... Is that a sin?
What was the last thing you bought?:
Starbucks.... I swear they put crack in it to get you addicted.
What was the last alcoholic drink?:
Eleamar and I made up a pink panties type drink at girls night. Lots of rum will always do the trick!
THE WHOS
Who is your newest friend you added to Myspace?
I don't even know....
Who was the last person who IM'd you?:
Probably my boss Tina on Tuesday
Who was the last person you kissed?
My hubby this morning as he left for work.
Who was the last person to leave you a comment?:
Benji, harrassing me about having kids!
Who was the last person you text messaged?
Andi Leigh
Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Of course! But it's been a while, Adam doesn't let me to go bed while I'm upset
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
Of course!
Ever cried over the opposite sex?
Of course again.
Do certain movies make you cry?
Yup, this weekend I teared up during 50 First Dates
LOOK AT ME
Current piercings?:
jonesing to get my nose pierced so much!
Have any tattoos?:
Yup, most people are really surprised by that, unless they knew me before I moved to Texas....
Straight hair or curly?:
Both. I hate that.... come on! choose one....
CURRENTLY WEARING:
capris and a tee shirt I've had since middle school.... yup middle school. I love summer casual at the office.
Necklace?:
not today
THE LAST
Person you talked to in person?
Aymee this morning about her kinda crazy roommate's boyfriend.... long story.
Person that texted you?
Andi Leigh
CURRENT
Current mood:
really tired.... still sleepy.
Current hair style:
short and sassy. not as funky as Adam would like
Current desktop picture:
The cutest little bird and stripe illustration from a graphic designer blog I read. It's beautiful.

1 comment:

kristi c said...

girl my next blog is about my starbucks habit. i can't quit! i pray, tell myself no-we can't afford it, picture it smeared as lard on my thighs and still find my car swerving in about 3 in the afternoon.

i miss you!