Monday, May 21, 2007

Obsessed....

A friend at work described me in one word.... Obsessed. Frankly, it's a good thing I don't gamble (Adam won't let me) and that I have a mind to keep myself from trying certain things (like gourmet cooking) because I do in fact become obsessed with things. If only I could be obsessed with waking up at 4:44 am to go to the gym.

Current obsession is crochet (as told by the constantly changing picture in the sidebar), I've finished a bag, another little baby kimono, and now I'm working on a throw blanket out of granny squares in the colors I would like to re-do my spare room/office in.

What did I do with my free weekend with hubby out of town? I crochetted and watched probably 6-8 movies on TNT and USA. I even have some of the movies on DVD but was too lazy to get up and put the DVD in and instead watched the edited versions trying to figure out what the curse words really were that were edited out.

Here's the list of movies watched (yes I am ashamed of some of them, but I none the less spent two hours of my life each watching them.)
Bride and Prejudice- This was for girls night on Friday... Even Lindsay watched some of it.
The Breakfast Club- Oh Molly Ringwald, I wanted to be you when I was a kid... and I still do.
Sweet Home Alabama- New personal goal: to have Reese Witherspoon's hair in that movie.
50 First Dates- My favorite: Drew Barrymore + Adam's favorite: Adam Sandler = Best movie ever.
A Walk to Remember- Mandy Moore? Is that you?
Legally Blonde- Another Reese Witherspoon movie?
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason- Just watched the very end... Made me wish I had it on DVD
My Best Friends Wedding- I love a good Julia Roberts movie every now and again.
Mr. Deeds- Just watched the very beginning before I had to pick Adam up from the airport
American Pie 2- As if the first one wasn't bad enough.... more of band camp.

On the note of movies, here's a few I'm looking forward to:
Harry Potter 5
Pirates of the Carribean 3
Knocked Up
Spiderman 3- still haven't seen it...
Shrek 3

No comments: