Thursday, June 11, 2009

We're on the Road Again

Tomorrow we leave for a trip to Nebraska on a missions trip where we will have a week of work (and fun too I'm sure) helping a church there fix up their building.

I can't wait to spend some time showing off my construction skills and keeping my child away from grave danger (that's how I spend most of my time anyhow). Also having some great fellowship with believers 1000 miles from home.

Here are some pictures to entertain you while we are gone, not sure if we'll have access to the internet while we're away.

We have a couple groupings for you... First of all, announcing SUPER BABY
I'm stronger than this belt
I'm flying!
Searching for danger
Charming too
And I'm cute in just my underwear


Next, A BOY AND HIS MONKEY

Making monkey noises, OOOO OOO OOO EEEE EEEE EEEE

Reading a book to Mr. Monkey
Best friends
Ready for Night Night
Off to Bed

1 comment:

Laura said...

Max changes so much from week to week. We are jealous of his blond hair that is already longer than Ella's! He makes a cute super hero :)