Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We are thrilled to announce that we will have a little girl in June! We (mostly I) are so excited for purple and pink and all the sweet things that come along with a little girl. Everything looked wonderful on the sonogram and she was an active little thing being sassy at the doctor when he would push at all on my stomach she would kick the sono wand.

Looks like I have some shopping to do!

I have been spending a lot of time reorganizing and clearing things out of the house. I'll have some clever things and some new pictures to show over the next couple of weeks. Including how I'm turning a blue boys nursery into a great place for a little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited!! Ruffles and frills!! Yeah!!! Max will be a great big brother!! Poppy&Grammy

Mrs. B said...

Congratulations Cara (and Adam!)! I think I told you when I was in Texas with you eons ago that I would try to comment on your blog - and, well, its taken eons! I was listening to some Bach cello sonatas the other night and I thought of you :)Anyways, I really enjoy looking at your little (and big) crafty projects!