Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We're still here. Just hanging out. Max must be growing again or maybe it's the heat, but he's been taking 2-3 hour naps. I'm not complaining because then I get to often take 2-3 hour naps, and I sure could use them. I'm hoping this sticks around for at least a couple of weeks.

I forgot to mention, but he had his 2 year appointment last week. He weighs 32 lbs and is 36.5 inches tall. Both in the 90%. He was quite leery of the doctor, which is funny since we haven't been there since December. We took him to my doctor's appointment on Monday and he was at first a little concerned about being there, but then realized it was a lot of fun to sit on a spinny chair.

At my appointment yesterday everything seemingly went ok. I have been having some vision issues, sudden weight gain, and yesterday and today have been swelling. While these signs seem to be leaning towards preclampsia, my blood labs came back fine. So I'll be going back on Thursday so the doctor can be reassured that I'm doing well. The baby's heart rate was great and my blood pressure was fine, so we are still hanging in there. I was not dilated at all.

Here are some pics of our week so far:
36 weeks

shaving with Papa

crazy squirrel (it was just laying in the grass and didn't care how close we got)

beautiful butterfly (this is not zoomed, this is how close I was)

My favorite pic of Max right now

A finished summer baby hat

An almost finished toddler hat (LOVE that it's a cupcake)

No comments: