Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Four weeks

I almost missed the 4 week picture. it's like i doomed myself by saying i was going to do it.
But here it is in all it's glory.

Really she's ok. I promise. She just doesn't look like it.

We've been having a ton of fun around here lately.

Penelope-
We can't believe she's one month old already. The time is just flying by- She is a great eater, sleeper (7 hours straight on Saturday night!) and is such a happy little thing when she's awake. She's awake a surprising amount and likes to watch Max especially. Today she's actually smiled a couple of times while I was talking to her, and weighed 10.5 pounds when i put her on the baby scale. Too big!




Max-
Since Penelope is one month that makes Max 2 years and 2 months. I can't believe how old he is too! He continues to be obsessed with tools and animals. He loves to play hard and sleep hard. Everyone we meet is constantly amazed with his language skills and can't believe based on his size and diction that is he just two. Next week he starts a preschool program/ Mama's day out twice a week in the mornings to give me some time to run errands and concentrate on Miss P a little bit. I can't wait to see how that jumps his development forward.


Man I love these kids.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I bet Max is going to Love going to school :) And you'll enjoy a little baby time :) Great idea.