Wednesday, February 23, 2011

the joy of LOVE - playing catch up

I've been taking pictures, I just haven't had the time to empty the camera let alone actually weed through the good ones and finding the time to edit, etc. But I've found a good hour here while Penny is playing by herself (a rare treat around here) and Max is napping.
So here are a few. I'm way behind, but I'll get there.
Day 11 - dream
waking up from a wonderful dream
Day 12 - eyes
ah, baby blues
Day 13 - routines
Penny's morning routine while Mama gets ready
Day 14 - wedding bands

Day 15 - kiss
poor picture, but I love it!
Day 16 - self portrait

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our little people are getting so big-changing by leaps and bounds!!!Love all the energy that is in bundle package!! Lots of love and hugs!!Grammy and Poppop

Amber said...

Very nice! Your pics are great. I haven't even taken the pictures, but I see the topic each day. Oh well.