Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Because

I know I should be doing a million things.... but today I've done some things JUST BECAUSE

I bought potted tulips... just because they were really cheap and looked so pretty and I love tulips because they remind me of one of my besties.

I bought yarn that felt really nice.... just because I loved the pattern that was free with the yarn purchase and I realized I've never made a pattern with the yarn intended for it. Until now....

I organized the bathroom closet... just because I was really annoyed with how everything gets shoved in there and nothing is where it should be.

I played outside with Max while Penny took a nap.... just because it's going to snow tonight and that means we'll probably be stuck inside for a few days. Ugh.

Here's a picture... just because....
there's something growing, promising spring will come soon.

No comments: