Thursday, June 7, 2007

A movie update too

Thought I should update you on the movie scene.

It Happened One Night is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Be prepared to say, "______ (fill in recent movie title) stole that from this movie." ALOT of movies have stolen ideas from this movie, but I assume it was out of love for this movie.


Gone with the Wind is our current movie we are in the middle of. One of my all time favorites. Oh, Clark Gable...... (sigh). On top of that Adam had never seen it, so he's said a few times, "there's not enough Clark Gable in this movie." (I keep saying, "Just wait a bit, there's more of him later.")


Next ones I've marked to see:

You Can't Take it With You with Jimmy Stewart and Lionel Barrymore (I liked him in The Grand Hotel and he's Drew Barrymore's great-uncle). This may start a stint of Jimmy Stewart movies, I think there's a few that one. But it continues a Frank Capra theme we've been following off and on as well.


How Green Was My Valley I don't know anything about it, but it looks good.

No comments: