Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What is it about "free" Chipotle that makes everyone act like it's a holiday? The office is a-buzz with hatching plans on how everyone can get Chipotle for a non-perishable food item today. Me? I'm waiting for dinner to go. Adam gets Chipotle twice in one day. He'll be sick tomorrow.

We've started what I am dubbing "The Summer of Movies" or "Movie Bonanza" for Adam's thesis. We made another big movie purchase earlier this week and have begun to watch movies. Adam asked me to tag the movies I wanted to watch with him, and after tagging almost every movie (excluding war movies, I just can't get into them) he's making me choose day by day which I would like to see.
Last night's feature?
The Grand Hotel
I L-O-V-E-D it. I was a little unsure about it at the beginning, but it was truly a good movie. Then the special features on the DVD had a reinacted musical version where they spoke in verse and had a chorus line of bellboy girls. I think I liked that one even better. The musical one (unfortunately) did not win any awards and therefore cannot be analyzed by Adam.

Tonight it's either:
It Happened One Night
Mutiny on the Bounty
So many Clark Gable movies, so little time.

1 comment:

Alida Sharp said...

those movies sound like good ones! I may have to keep checking back so I can make a list!