Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yep we're fine

We are all doing well, I've just been so busy, I can't even think of where to begin.

I'm trying to transform my life and God is breaking my walls down for me. We haven't had a lot of free time to do the unnecessary.

I'm working on a new blog. I've had one in my head for a while, and on paper (the internet, really) unpublished for a while. Some of you may hear about it in the near future, some of you may not. Nothing personal, it's just more topical than would appeal to everyone.

A run down of my last week and a half... some things important, some not so, but certainly entertaining.

I've talked to a couple of old friends, enjoyed attending Bible study rather than leading one, helped plan youth group, had a home inspected, ate great steak three days in a row, ate with missionaries from Ecuador, been around lots of water- so much water, and more water- I actually haven't been drinking much water because I'm so sick of water, have washed 6 loads of towels (mopping up water), spent some girl time at a concert with a dear friend who knows my heart and loves me just the same, put my baby in the nursery and didn't really mind it, realized working with teenagers brings about a lot of feelings of the past and parts of me I don't necessarily like, laughed so hard I cried because my baby did the same, have been thinking about the church and why God would have possibly chosen here to place us- because it's probably not the place I would have chosen for myself, and that's probably a good thing.

I have quite a bit more to tell about each of these in detail but now I at least have a list to refer to.

1 comment:

Welcome to the Torres family happenings said...

hope we are included in the group that hears about the new blog. we enjoy keeping up with you and know oh too well of what you are experiencing. your blog helps us feel close, as life is often too busy to call or email. we love you all soooo much and hope you are well. love ya, the torres fam