Thursday, January 31, 2008

new project

I've been working on a baby afghan for a while and it's almost completed, but last night I had a bout of insomnia/heart burn that kept me from going to bed and (horror!) I'd left the project at work. So what's a girl to do but start another project? :) So I joined a little support group in Ravelry and finally started a blanket for my own child. It's called a Vintage Vertical Stripe and was perfect for watching tv while crocheting. Also it just uses bits of yarn, so I'm getting rid of all the little pieces of yarn left over from other projects. And the fact that it's not supposed to have a color pattern (unless you want it to) is also perfect. I've wanted to make this pattern forever and have invented a million different excuses to do it, but never got around to it.

In other news
This weekend Adam will be speaking at ESGBC's Bible Conference Engage'08 and will be speaking on Faith and Film. Go hear him speak if you are in Columbus and have the opportunity. He flies out tonight and will be there until Sunday. I'm so jealous.

No comments: