Thursday, January 17, 2008

We had a fun night...

Adam has finally felt Littlefoot kick. Speaking of which, Littlefoot might not be an appropriate name for much longer for this kid. Whew. As most babies still in the womb, he likes to move around more at night once I've settled down to watch some tv or go to bed. Last night was no exception, except that I was determined that Adam should feel him move or kick. So we poked and prodded his home (my internally bruised belly) until I could figure out where his feet were. Then I had to convince Adam that pushing on my belly that hard didn't really hurt me and sure enough after about 30-45 seconds Littlefoot let us know he didn't like us encroaching on his space. He then gave a few extra kicks just for good measure.
Oh, I also made Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip and Pecan Cookies while watching American Idol. Of course I used my Kitchenaid Mixer.

No comments: