Eyeballing his food
Both smiling (but a little blurry)
sharing his supper
two peas in a pod
they love each other, they really do
1. Penny is 7 months old and Max is 32 months old
2. Penny loves to sit up and actively play now.
3. That also means she gets bored. Very bored. Very easily.
4. Max's favorite thing (according to him) is play toys.
5. Penny is eating everything she can get her hands on... seriously. Anything. Her favorite thing to eat is paper.
6. Max's favorite thing to eat (according to him) is noodles.
7. Penny also gets mad now when you leave the room... Ugh.
8. Max is doing so well potty training- I guess I was under the delusion that it was a cut and dry process for every kid. That is so not true.
9. Our favorite thing to do when we are having a bad day, it have a dance party in the living room.
10. Yesterday Max saw me knitting and asked me for a new hat. He just got a new hat at Christmas. But he even went upstairs and picked out the yarn... How can I say no?
11. Penny is now a blankie girl and requires no less than two blankies at bedtime to snuggle and rub her face on to fall asleep. One flannel and one fluffy. She holds them on either side of her face all night.
12. Today Adam is on a retreat all day and so we are having a fun day. Mama's not cooking and we are watching movies and meeting friends for lunch and all taking really long naps this afternoon (hopeful!)
13. We have some bad days, but the good days are so awesome I can't even remember why the bad days are bad!