Friday, November 14, 2008

I should be

I should be sleeping, but I'm still up. Lots of things have been accomplished today, and so my body just can't seem to wind down. I'm also really excited about tomorrow.

Tomorrow we go to the Ohio State vs Illinois game. I haven't been to a game since I graduated. I can't wait to hear Carmen Ohio live and watch Script Ohio. Yup the football's nice, but the band is my favorite.

I've got a pile of clothes waiting to be donned in the morning and a list for those watching Max on what to expect (luckily, all of us are feeling much better, thanks for the well wishes and prayers).

Adam finished ripping out drywall in the bathroom at the house while I did a lot of shopping today. New tub ordered, check! New guest mattress picked out, check! Sponges, soap, dust masks for the new house, check!

Monday starts my adventure in pulling down wallpaper....

I read this little story today and thought it was really good. But then again, I love James Thurber and am a big fan of embroidery too. I also love little, strange stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Havent seen you guys yet on tv! :) Looks like a good game so far, hope you are staying warm. OH-IO!!!