Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Not too much....

has been going on around these parts. I've just finished reading The Measure of A Lady by Deeanne Gist... it was so good I read it in two days and it didn't even have time to make it up on my currently reading list, so it warranted a mention here. Good Christian Romance Fiction. My mind has been adequately filled with fluff.
I'm sure I'll have more to post on Thursday, tonight we are having friends up (I say up because they live on the 3rd floor and we live on the 9th) for dinner and a birthday celebration, and tomorrow I have the whole day off (well until 6-10pm anyway), so maybe I'll organize under the beds. Ok I know that's a sick and weird thing, but I really think it will make me a happy camper.
You have to understand, under our beds is our primary source of storage in our apartment. I have systematcially bought risers for our bed and the spare bed (basically this leads to me having to hop into bed because it's so high) and most of our boxes of stuff are underneath. Not good fung shui but it's good apartment design. Somehow our boxes of stuff have turned into a plastic bag of ribbon scraps, an old feather pillow Adam refuses to get rid of, magazines that I need to pull things from, and some computer cords and accessories that no longer work, amongst the boxes of storage. So tomorrow I resolve to get up early to clear everything out, organize everything (especially my craft, art, and interior design supplies)....
Ooooo I should also take care of those stacks of books that have been accumulating around my house as well. Not only have we filled our built-in bookshelves, plus the three purchased bookshelves, but now have accumulated stacks of books on the floor and table and other surfaces as well. I should really find a place for those to live, besides my floor.
This past weekend a bunch of friends of ours got together in Asheville, NC. Some live there, some live in the Bay area of Cali and some are from here in Plano, TX. I miss them so much and I'm totally jealous that they all got to love on each other this weekend. I love this picture so much I had to share with everyone. My favorite part is that Tati is missing a shoe!
So for nothing going on I've managed to fill up a pretty good blog...

No comments: