Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pictures
I've been trying to post pictures of our weekend at the Gaylord Texan. I'll have to get those on a computer and put them up.
Licensing
I passed my licensing test today for Limited Lines. That doesn't mean I'm licensed already (of course there's bureaucratic red tape to go through still) but I've done everything I need to get it finished. And I didn't have to spend most of today at my desk.
Finishing the Race
The realization is becoming more and more clear as we are rounding the corner. It is only a year until we are finished her (a year and four weeks if we want to be really specific, which I do). So we keep getting asked what we (or Adam) wants to do when he is finished. And we always answer the same way. We don't have the foggiest idea. (That answer comes in different forms, from "Whatever God wants us to do" to "We don't have the foggiest.") So most of you who read this know us pretty well. What do you think we should do? Where should we go? Just wanted to get some feeback. Let us know what you think.
Driven07
Driven is awesome! It's my favorite of conferences ever.
We've been asked again to help this summer. We need to prayerfully consider this because we hadn't planned on travelling to Ohio for it (mostly, actually wholly, for financial reasons). But our heart really lies with the work that is being done to reach a new generation for Christ and then even more specifically in the Grace Brethren Fellowship. Pray for and encourage us as we make a decision soon, very soon.
More to Come
There are some things in the works that I can't yet discuss on here but just you wait! I'll have a lot to talk about soon enough!

No comments: