Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh yeah, I forgot

I was also going to write about how I got chosen for jury duty. Are you kidding me? I'm a totally conservative Christian. I'm surprised they'll even let me in the buidling. It should be fun to not have to go to work in the morning and get compensated for it. Did you know the first day of jury duty you get paid 6 whole dollars? Wow, that makes me want to do my civic duty. I'm pretty sure they'll ask me 5 questions and send my on my way. My best friend was hit by a drunk driver, I believe in the death penalty, and I have no tolerance for thugs since I taught school for a few years. Oh yeah, I should say I believe everyone is guilty until proven innocent (which I don't believe by the way). They probably shouldn't waste their time on me. Bummer they probably won't let me take in my camera to photograph this momentous occasion.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes! Like you said, at least you get the day off work...