Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog Time

I guess it's been a while since I've taken down the sidebar where I featured a few blogs that I frequented.
I'm a huge blog fan (duh! I constantly write here) and currently have 95 subscriptions in my Google Reader and they are all frequented by me. Luckily with Google Reader I don't have to remember all these sites, but as they are updated I get a notice and can read them at my leisure (which is about 25 times a day). I keep blogs about anything from my niece, to crockpot cooking, to stuff white people like, and they all interest me for very different reasons.
Here are a few of my favorites, just in case you would like to check them out.

The blog I frequent the most is my sister in law Laura's blog. I constantly even go directly to it to be sure my Reader isn't just slow and not updating correctly. I heart updates from her about what she's up to and my beautiful niece, Ella.

The CRAFT Magazine Blog shows links to other crafty people on the web who are doing amazing things. I love drawing inspiration from them all.

SouleMama makes me wish I could take better pictures and take more time to look at life.

And for one more, this is one I found today while looking for a pattern to make a Boppy cover. Economical Baby may have just become one of my new favorites.

Of course if you are reading this, it doesn't mean that I don't love your blog. It probably means you don't blog enough..... ahem some of my dear friends out there. I miss you guys.

No comments: