Friday, March 28, 2008

The Moms are here this weekend for my baby shower and we've had a busy day! I wanted to take time while I could to blog about it because my brain is getting more and more cloudy and I'll forget the details by Monday or Tuesday.

Today we went to IKEA and looked around. I don't know why I can never get out of there without some sort of damage. And then we went to a wonderful mexican restaurant for lunch.

After that Adam went to puruse Barnes and Noble while the Moms and I went shopping for more maternity clothes. With only a month and a half left, I'm surprised at how many clothes NO LONGER FIT. Really could I get any bigger? Apparently I can, and will. We found some really nice spring clothes for me ot finish this time out in and some stuff for after the baby is here before I can get back in my regular clothes (oh please oh please oh please let that be a reasonable amount of time).

We ran by Sam Moon and DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING. And then headed home.

We pulled out all of the baby things that I've accumulated over the past couple of months from all my generous friends. How could I already have three loads of baby clothes? And this before I've even had the shower. We've got it separated into piles waiting for some Dreft this afternoon.



We also cleared off some space in the craft room- packing up a bunch of my craft stuff to allow the baby some space.

The Moms did everything while I sat there and directed/let them do whatever they wanted. :)
It was lovely.

No comments: