Thursday, March 6, 2008

Randomness

I have a LONG list of to do things today. And a busy weekend. Here are some random thoughts going through my head today....

We are out of town, have family in town, or have something MAJOR going on for the next 6 weekends. That puts my pregnancy at 37 weeks. Oh goodness, when am I supposed to get ready for this baby (you know in the calm, sipping tea, yoga, day dreaming sort of way). But then I remember that's just not my style anyway. Bring on the fun!

Adam's turning in his thesis next week (as soon as his slacker editor gets her behind moving to finish revising all 100 pages of it -- oh wait that's me, I'd better get on that).

I am so thrilled that we will get to spend a day with Ryan, Laura, and Ella in April. I just can't wait to get my hands on that little girl (if she's not too busy being all big and crawling around and things).

Looking forward to Easter and all that it entails (Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs + Jesus = Best Holiday Ever). AND Grandma Kipp will be here with Dad. I really can't wait to see her.

I'm so behind in reading my Bible. Why can't I ever stay on track with that? (I PROMISE Courtney I'll get Genesis finished this week.)

Time passes so quickly, when did all my brothers grow up?

Crocheting is so much more fun than anything else I like to do. I can just shut my brain off for a while and be productive at the same time.

Doctor's Appointment tomorrow. :) We get to see Mr. Mister (He's really not so much Littlefoot anymore by the way- more like Gigantic-foot, Gigantic-arm, and Gigantic-bottom).

No comments: