Friday, February 20, 2009

Thankful Friday - - -


I missed yesterday because I was busy in the afternoon with a feverish little boy. He got vaccinations on Monday and the flu is going around. Two possible explanations for his mysterious high fever and possible dehydration.

I've been on the phone with doctor and nurse for the past 24 hours.

Today I'm thankful for caffeine, specifically Diet Coke. Because when you're child looks like this, how can you not stay up all night with him?

He did enjoy this awesome awesome homemade pizza I made for dinner tonight. I'll blog about that later though....

3 comments:

Laura said...

Poor Max, get better little guy!!!

Anonymous said...

So sad looking! I hope he starts to feel better.

Denise said...

Bless his little heart, praying for him to feel much better.