- This week has been a tough one for me emotionally. But it went by quickly and I'm excited for that
- I'm super happy to be planning our next "Disney Vacation" for next year. I get to make reservations today hopefully. I've lovingly started to think of it at Kipp Family Vacation 2.0 since there are officially two kiddos this time around (last time Max was still on the inside)
- Tonight is another Youth Group Lock In. I'm tired just thinking about it. Good thing I also forgot about it all week until this morning while I was in the shower. A good excuse to take a nap this afternoon.
- I <3 Knitting. It makes me so happy to understand something new.
- We have the happiest little kid in the world. He just loves to laugh lately, especially at himself.
- Crochet projects=this previously mentioned scarf/wrap out of Cascade Wool. Yum!
- Reading The Magician's Nephew by CS Lewis (it's the first of The Chronicles of Narnia) and this line struck me (Aslan speaking) "This is what happens to those who pluck and eat fruits at the wrong time and in the wrong way. The fruit is good, but they loathe it everafter." Ahhhh so true.
- Remember this Birdie? I made a couple of them last year. Glad I kept one, Max loves to play with him....
Friday, April 3, 2009
A couple of things....
This is more of a bullet list kind of day.... I don't have much time, but a lot on my mind....