Monday, April 13, 2009

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was Easter and we had a wonderful day with Grandpa Kipp and Grammy. Max is getting the hang of "opening" things and loves playing with plastic eggs (and eating real ones). He apparently has a problem with the plastic grass, he doesn't like that it sticks to him.

Today Aunt Kara and Uncle Nick got here, bearing more gifts, even an early birthday present.

My Grandpa Fox passed away today, so Aunt Kara and Uncle Nick got here just in time to drive Max and I to Ohio. We'll be there tomorrow night through Monday, visiting family and friends.

Today Max also turned 11 months old. I really can't believe it. He'll take up to 7-8 steps at a time and is getting increasingly comfortable with walking and climbing. I think he's definitely going to be a climber. He's also a dare devil and will try anything. He's such a happy boy and only cries when he gets mad. I just can't believe in 4 weeks he'll be one year old.

And this is why I had kids, once again, to do embarrassing things to them and photograph it for later blackmail.
So cute, Peekaboo!

Easter Morning (excuse my hair, it was very windy here!)
"I think I'll have this one!"

3 comments:

Amber said...

Such a beautiful family.
Love you guys!

Laura said...

Love the mohawk picture!

Angela said...

I just stumbled across your blog - I like the pictures of your son, he's cute.