Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A few finished projects

Whew, I started this first one back in August, before getting preggers myself, before Nick and Kara even knew they were having boys.
Here's it's companion:
And some little hats to go with:
And I don't know if I've posted this project or not, it's been done for a while but just got washed and is laying out to dry/block with the rest of these.
The lighting is bad, but it's a blue in there and not purple. I'm still going to use it for baby girl. I love with brightness (again, bad lighting) of the colors and it's asymmetry.

Anyone else hooked on American Idol this year? My time in Ohio sealed the deal, and now I'm sitting here working on a new project while watching the girls. I like Crystal the best I think. I'm a big fan of the bohemian feel.
There's a sneak peek for you.... It's actually a project for myself. I haven't started looking at my March gifts list yet, and I wanted to work this one up before I started on baby knitting palooza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are energized and able to enjoy your yarn again!!!
The twins' hats/blankets are adorable!!!Miss you all bunches!!Mom