Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring? Where did you go?

Yesterday and today have been downright miserable. But yet it's spring, and we have crocuses in our front yard and possibly some daffodils that have yet to bloom. Hopefully they will all survive this sad weather we are having. Tomorrow is supposed to be much more spring like.
Here's hoping it has more of this:
(both of these taken by Adam)
Projects
I finished the wool soaker, it was so easy because it was tiny and now that I have the pattern all figured out hopefully I'll be able to crank out a few in different wools I have laying around. It only take a little bit of yarn, so might as well.
As soon as it was finished it was requested for the stinky cabbage patch doll
Another hat was also finished for Mom to sleep in - here's hoping she won't need it for long.
I've knitted up a pair of booties that still need the seams sown and have cast on a baby girl sweater all in the same honeysuckle colored yarn as the hat I've previously posted so that there will be a set. I've also got to get cookin' on some birthday presents that are due up next week. It's always crazy when two of your best friends have birthdays within 5 days of each other.

We had quite a fun time with a progressive dinner this weekend with Sunday school friends.
This picture made me realize that I need to wear lipstick more often. I'll have to remember that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Max is going to be a great big brother!!Good practice with his little cabbage patch!! Cara you are awesome with your creations!!-Excited for spring to be here!!
Lots of love!!Grammy