Friday, December 12, 2008

Max and Crafting


We've been having fun around here, Max is really into cords and of course things he shouldn't have. So I thought he might like to play with yarn. Boy was I right. I should have just thought to give him yarn that wasn't attached to my project!





The best part is, I thought he would want to play with the actual ball of yarn, but instead unwinds it and just wants to play with the strings.

Crafting
I've been furious at the hook and getting some other things made before Christmas. I found some great things at JoAnn Fabrics yesterday and can't wait to get to those- But I think they'll have to wait until after Christmas.

Here's some photos of things I've finished up in the past few days.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been a busy bee!! You really didn't think the yarn would work as a distraction did you??!!
Great job getting your to do list checked off!!Barb

Anonymous said...

i'm soo lovin the orange!