Thursday, December 4, 2008

Uh Oh!

I just watched Max army crawl himself forwards to get his pacifier (lovingly called his "Binx" at our house). He'd been moving backwards for weeks, but I think I'm in for some trouble now.... It's a funny lunge, heave, motion - I didn't anticipate that because he's been getting up on his knees and rocking since before Thanksgiving, I thought he would do a traditional crawl right off the bat.

Now I'm watching him try to launch himself into the bottom tray part of his exersaucer, he's already thrown a toy in there to play with and now he's trying to pull himself in after it. He's been trying for about 3-5 minutes and getting frustrated, I wonder how long he'll keep trying. Oops, I laughed at him and now he's changed to flirting with me with his big smile and his "fake" laughing noise.


Cute! Max ready to go on an outing in his reindeer outfit. Also, that suitcase has been unpacked since this picture was taken, I promise. :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hope a video of crawling, lunging Max will be on here soon!